- To sooth in mood or feeling; soothe. See Synonyms at pacify.
- to minimize in strength; temper.
- To reduce the rigidity of; soften.
- To soften; in order to make tender; to lessen the stiffness, harshness, or asperity of; to qualify.
- To assuage, as discomfort or discomfort, to appease, as excited feeling or enthusiasm; to pacify; to sooth.
- to help ease a weight; make less painful; to comfort
- To appease, pacify, gain the good might of.
- To soften; which will make tender
- make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by the addition of another thing; moderate
- make less rigid or softer
- reason to be more positively inclined; get the good will of
- To soften; make soft or tender.
- To soothe; mitigate; appease; pacify; relaxed or peaceful.
- In order to make less harsh; qualify; tone down; reasonable; abate.
- To cause or incline by simply making tender.
- Synonyms also to mitigate, alleviate, moderate.
- To soothe, quiet.
- To become smooth or tender.
- Definition for "mollify"
- To sooth in mood or feeling; soothe. See…
- View More
- Sentence for "mollify"
- Synonym for "mollify"
- Verb Forms for "mollify"
- Phrases for "mollify"
- Rhyme for "mollify"
- Hypernym for "mollify"
- Variant for "mollify"
- Urban Dictionary for "mollify"
- To totally humiliate a fellow guildmate,…
- View More