- Archaic as a type of mullah.
- among the higher purchase of Turkish; in addition, a Turkish subject of value for a religious and learned man.
- A title of value found in Islamic countries for example that is discovered in Islamic legislation; a teacher or expounder of Islamic legislation.
- a Muslim competed in the doctrine and legislation of Islam; your head of a mosque
- Definition for "mollah"
- Sentence for "mollah"
- Three men played tambourines or tom-toms…
- View More
- Hypernym for "mollah"
- Variant for "mollah"