- The brief, smooth, silky fur of a mole.
- A heavy-napped cotton twill textile.
- clothes, especially pants, of the material.
- A soft material, often with an adhesive backing, utilized specially regarding the legs to safeguard against chafing.
- The fur of a mole
- A cotton twill material with a heavy velvety nap
- garments made from this textile
- A padded glue bandage regularly prevent or treat blisters
- Any fabric having a thick smooth shag, such as the fur of a mole; esp., some sort of powerful twilled fustian.
- A soft fabric having an adhesive backing, applied to skin at points at risk of abrasion, as on foot, to stop irritation or blistering during exercise, such as for instance hiking.
- skin of a mole.
- some sort of fustian, double-twilled and additional strong, and cropped before dyeing.
- a durable cotton fiber material with a velvety nap
- manufactured from or resembling moleskin: as, a moleskin vest; a moleskin purse.
Sentence for "moleskin"
- Clothing made from moleskin is noted…
Hypernym for "moleskin"
Same Context for "moleskin"
Urban Dictionary for "moleskin"