- A shallow deposit of sandstone, shale and conglomerate facing a rising mountain string.
- A soft Tertiary sandstone; -- placed on a rock occurring in Switzerland. See Chart of geology.
- In geology, a name provided in Switzerland to a significant geological formation belonging partly on Miocene as well as in part to a situation intermediate amongst the Eocene additionally the Miocene.
- Definition for "molasse"
- A shallow deposit of sandstone, shale and conglomerate…
- View More
- Sentence for "molasse"
- Cross Reference for "molasse"
- Variant for "molasse"