- Of or designating a remedy which contains one mole of solute in 1,000 grams of solvent.
- Of or designating a solution which contains one mole of solute per 1000g of solvent
- staying at a concentration aided by the designated amount of moles (of solute) per 1000 grams of solvent. Compare molar.
- designating an answer containing one mole of solute per kg of solvent
- Of, or regarding, that quantity of an element or substance which is add up to its molecular weight used grms.
Sentence for "molal"
Form for "molal"
Same Context for "molal"
Variant for "molal"