- an old Portuguese or Brazilian silver money that has been also existing in The united kingdomt during the early eighteenth century.
- An old Portuguese gold coin, minted from 1640 to 1732.
- A gold money of Portugal, valued at about 27s. sterling.
- A gold coin (also known as lisbonine) previously existing in Portugal. It was equivalent in worth to about $6. 50.
- Definition for "moidore"
- an old Portuguese or Brazilian silver money that…
- View More
- Sentence for "moidore"
- Same Context for "moidore"