- A gold coin, equal to 15 rupees, which was used in Uk Asia inside 19th and early 20th centuries.
- a Persian silver coin
- a gold coin of British India whoever price ended up being fifteen rupees
- A British Indian gold coin, of the worth of fifteen gold rupees, or $7.21 (in 1913).
- a contemporary gold coin of India in British dominion, equivalent to 15 rupees, or around $7; also, a gold coin of this local princes of India from sixteenth century onward.
Definition for "mohur"
- A gold coin, equal to 15 rupees, which…
Sentence for "mohur"
Same Context for "mohur"