Definition for "mogul"
Sentence for "mogul"
Synonym for "mogul"
Phrases for "mogul"
Rhyme for "mogul"
Hypernym for "mogul"
Cross Reference for "mogul"
Equivalent for "mogul"
Same Context for "mogul"
Urban Dictionary for "mogul"
Sports Dictionary for "mogul"
- a tiny hard mound or bump on a ski pitch.
- a rich or effective person; a magnate
- a hump or bump on a skiing piste
- one of Mongolian battle.
- some of the Mongolian peoples just who conquered parts of India and established an empire enduring from 1526 to 1857. Also, some of their descendents.
- huge locomotive for cargo traffic, having three pairs of attached driving tires and a two-wheeled vehicle.
- a good personage; magnate; autocrat.
- A Mongol or Mongolian; especially, ever, among supporters of Baber, conqueror of Hindustan in sixteenth century.
- A name to get the best quality of playing-cards.
- Hence— Any great personage.
- an extremely rich or powerful businessman
- an associate of Muslim dynasty that ruled India until 1857
- a bump on a ski pitch
- Of or relating to the Moguls, and/or Mongol kingdom in Asia: because, the Mogul language; the Mogul dynasty.