- One that creates, designs, or discounts in females's fashions.
- somebody who tends to make or offers fashionable women's garments, specially dresses or caps.
- One, esp. a female, who makes, or discounts in, articles of manner, esp. of this fashionable gown of women; a dress-maker or milliner.
- a female whom deals in articles of manner, particularly in women's apparel; a milliner or dressmaker.
- an individual who makes or mends outfits
- a person who tends to make and offers caps
Sentence for "modiste"
Hypernym for "modiste"
Same Context for "modiste"