- The main, conical, bony core regarding the cochlea.
- The main core of cochlea
- A chiasma of facial muscles held collectively by fibrous structure
- The central column in osseous cochlea for the ear.
- Pl. modioli (-lī). In anatomy, the columella cochleæ or central pillar around which the cochlear lamina winds in a spiral like a staircase.
- . 2. [capitalized] In conchology, same as Modiola.
- the main conical bony pillar of the cochlea
Sentence for "modiolus"
Hypernym for "modiolus"
Cross Reference for "modiolus"
Variant for "modiolus"