- Of or concerning today's world or the current: contemporary record.
- Characteristic or expressive of recent years and/or current; modern or current: a contemporary way of life; today's thought process.
- Of or associated with a recently created or advanced design, technique, or technology: modern art; contemporary medication.
- Avant-garde; experimental.
- Linguistics Of, regarding, or being a full time income language or selection of languages: Modern Italian; contemporary Romance languages.
- related to current time and design.
- Of or regarding the current time, or time soon past; late; not ancient or remote in past time; of present period
- brand new and common; trite; commonplace.
- ahead of the times
- characteristic of present-day art and songs and literature and design
- belonging to the modern era; considering that the old
- made use of of a full time income language; being the present phase in its development
- associated with a recently created manner or design
- One who lives in modern times.
- One who has actually modern ideas, standards, or thinking.
- Printing any one of a number of typefaces described as highly compared hefty and slim components.
- a person who life today.
- A person of contemporary times; -- opposed to old.
- person who has lived or everyday lives in modern times, or which life currently time, in distinction from a single of ancients, or from a single which lived-in time past.
- One who adopts brand-new views and viewpoints.
- a contemporary individual
- a typeface (according to an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and hefty downstrokes
- regarding the current period, or even a period of time extending from a not very remote last toward moving time; late or present, absolutely or relatively; maybe not old or remote in time.
- maybe not antiquated or obsolete; in equilibrium using tips and habits regarding the present: because, modern-day fashions; modern-day views of life.
- typical; trite; general; familiar; trivial.
- In heraldry identify old, 5.
- Synonyms Present, Late, etc. See brand-new.
- Definition for "modern"
- Of or concerning today's world or the current:…
- View More
- Sentence for "modern"
- Edouard Drumont's book Jewish France signaled…
- View More
- Quotes for "modern"
- "A great value of antiquity lies…"
- View More
- Synonym for "modern"
- Antonym for "modern"
- Phrases for "modern"
- Rhyme for "modern"
- Hypernym for "modern"
- Cross Reference for "modern"
- Equivalent for "modern"
- Form for "modern"
- Same Context for "modern"
- Urban Dictionary for "modern"