- songs In reasonable tempo this is certainly reduced than allegretto but quicker than andante. Used mainly as a direction.
- played within design
- A tempo level directing that a passage is to be played at a moderate tempo
- A passage having this level
- explaining a passage having this mark
- (of tempo) reasonable
- With a moderate level of quickness; reasonably.
- In songs, at a moderate pace or tempo; whenever along with other terms, reasonably: as, allegro moderato, moderately fast. Abbreviated modern-day
Sentence for "moderato"
- [Here, Wagner illustrates with a 2-bar…
Synonym for "moderato"
Equivalent for "moderato"