- someone who tends to make designs, specifically from a plastic method eg clay
- someone who designs the behavior of an actual system, specially through a computer model
- some type of computer system that simulates a physical system
- a pc system that makes a three-dimensional representation of an object or system
- person who models; for this reason, a member of staff in synthetic art.
- person who models; particularly, person who types designs or numbers in clay, wax, or plaster.
- a person who produces models
Sentence for "modeler"
Same Context for "modeler"
Variant for "modeler"