- Any formal system that attempts to handle modalities, such as chance and prerequisite, but also responsibility and authorization.
- a method of logic which studies tips combine propositions which include the concepts necessarily, possibility, and responsibility.
- the reasonable study necessarily and chance
- something of reasoning whose formal properties resemble particular ethical and epistemological concepts
- Definition for "modal logic"
- Any formal system that attempts to handle modalities,…
- View More
- Hypernym for "modal logic"
- Etymologically Related for "modal logic"