- A large high frilly cap with a full crown, worn inside by ladies in the 18th and very early nineteenth centuries.
- alternate as a type of mob cap.
- A plain limit or headdress for women or girls; particularly, one tying underneath the chin by a tremendously wide band, typically of the identical material as limit itself.
- A cap with a bag-shaped or puffy crown and an extensive musical organization and frills.
- large high frilly limit with a complete top; previously worn indoors by women
- Definition for "mobcap"
- A large high frilly cap with a full…
- View More
- Sentence for "mobcap"
- Hypernym for "mobcap"
- Same Context for "mobcap"