- a method to develop or increase the memory.
- Plural form of mnemonic.
- the analysis of processes for recalling anything more quickly.
- The art of memory; an approach for enhancing the memory; a method of precepts and principles intended to help the memory; artificial memory.
- the skill of improving or building memory; something of precepts and guidelines designed to help or improve the memory. Also mnemonic.
- a method or system for improving the memory
Sentence for "mnemonics"
- The two systems are similarly comparable…
Rhyme for "mnemonics"
Hypernym for "mnemonics"