- The act or process of mixing; the state of being combined or becoming combined; a combination.
- A compound of drugs; a medicinal mixture.
- A chemical compound.
- In gilding, an assortment of amber, mastic, and asphalt made use of as a size or mordant for affixing gold-leaf to wood or even distemper photos.
- The inclusion of one thing as a component; admixture; the existence of a heterogeneous take into account a mixture or chemical.
- A kind of concrete manufactured from mastic, emerald, etc., made use of as a mordant for gold leaf.
- A kind of concrete manufactured from mastic, emerald, etc., made use of as a mordant for gold-leaf.
- Mixture; promiscuous commingling.
- Among French music artists, a combination of emerald, mastic, and asphaltum made use of as a medium or mordant for affixing leaf-gold to timber or distemper pictures.
- In law, confusion of products, which, such an admixture of property of a couple of persons that it's impossible to figure out the precise residential property of each and every.
- Definition for "mixtion"
- The act or process of mixing; the state…
- View More
- Sentence for "mixtion"
- Empedocles, gluing, (as it were) and…
- View More
- Synonym for "mixtion"