- associated with or resembling a miter worn by particular ecclesiastics.
- concerning a mitral valve.
- with respect to a miter; resembling a miter; as, the mitral device between your left auricle and left ventricle of heart.
- related to a miter; resembling a miter.
- of or associated with or positioned in or close to the mitral valve
- associated with or resembling the miter worn by some clerics
- Of or pertaining to a miter; resembling a miter.
- In anatomy, mitriform; bivalvular: specifically placed on that device when you look at the heart which guards the left auriculoventricular orifice. Also referred to as bicuspid.
- In medication, pertaining to the mitral valve: since, mitral sounds; mitral insufficiency; mitral infection.
Sentence for "mitral"
- Circulatory studies in mitral stenosis before…
Same Context for "mitral"