- some of a number of united states flowers of the genus Mitella, having heart-shaped leaves and clusters of tiny white plants with pinnately divided petals. Also known as bishop's-cap.
- Any plant of genus Mitella: slim perennial herbs with a pod somewhat resembling a bishop's miter.
- Any plant regarding the genus Mitella, -- thin, perennial natural herbs with a pod somewhat resembling a bishop's miter; bishop's-cap.
- A name typical to all or any plants regarding the genus Milella
- any of various rhizomatous perennial natural herbs of the genus Mitella having a capsule resembling a bishop's miter
Sentence for "miterwort"
Hyponym for "miterwort"
Hypernym for "miterwort"
Cross Reference for "miterwort"