- One that misuses: a misuser of school athletic gear.
- legislation illegal usage of an authorized privilege, right, or type of empowerment, as compared to a franchise by a corporation.
- somebody who misuses some thing.
- illegal using a right; use in overabundance, or differing from, one's right
- a person who misuses.
- Unlawful usage of the right; use within excess of, or differing from, an individual's right.
- person who misuses; a person who makes use of wrongly.
- In law, abuse of any liberty or benefit such as may cause its forfeiture.
Sentence for "misuser"
- So give the next apostrophe misuser…