- A dry cold northerly wind that blows in squalls toward the Mediterranean coastline of south France.
- a solid cold north-west wind in southern France together with Mediterranean.
- A violent and cold northwest wind skilled inside Mediterranean provinces of France, etc.
- In south France and area, a cold and dried out northwest wind which blows in furious gusts occasionally in most of that area, notably in winter season.
- a solid north wind that blows in France during the cold winter
Sentence for "mistral"
- Francemetropolitan France: generally cool winters and…
Hypernym for "mistral"
Same Context for "mistral"
Urban Dictionary for "mistral"