- A position for intercourse by which a woman and man lie dealing with one another, utilizing the girl regarding the base and also the man on the top.
- a situation for sexual activity when the man and lady face both, aided by the man above.
- a posture for sexual activity; a guy and girl lie facing one another using man over the top; so-called because missionaries believed it the correct position for primitive peoples
- Definition for "missionary position"
- A position for intercourse by which a woman…
- View More
- Sentence for "missionary position"
- Hypernym for "missionary position"
- Urban Dictionary for "missionary position"