- to guide or guide in the wrong way; lead astray.
- To guide incorrectly; to lead astray.
- to steer defectively or wrongly.
- give bad guidance to
- lead some one inside wrong course or provide somebody wrong guidelines
- Misguidance; guidance into error; hence, trespass; error; sin.
- To guide erroneously; provide a wrong way to; lead astray doing his thing or believed.
- To ill-use; maltreat.
- Synonyms To mislead, misdirect.
- Definition for "misguide"
- to guide or guide in the wrong way;…
- View More
- Sentence for "misguide"
- Synonym for "misguide"
- Verb Forms for "misguide"
- Rhyme for "misguide"
- Hypernym for "misguide"