- A thin-bladed dagger, used in the Middle years to offer the death-wound or mercy swing to a fallen adversary.
- An indulgence concerning meals or gown given to a member of a religious order.
- An amercement.
- A thin-bladed dagger; so called, at the center Ages, because familiar with supply the death-wound or “mercy” swing to a fallen adversary.
- An indulgence regarding meals or dress issued to a part of a religious order.
- Definition for "misericordia"
- Sentence for "misericordia"
- "_Ah! misericordia, misericordia, misericordia_!" was the…
- View More
- Synonym for "misericordia"
- Same Context for "misericordia"