- To aim (a blow or projectile, for example) terribly.
- to offer incorrect instructions or directions to.
- To put a wrong address on (some post).
- to offer a wrong direction to
- To direct some thing wrongly
- to place a bad address on a mail item
- place a wrong target on
- lead some one within the incorrect way or provide some one wrong directions
- corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
Sentence for "misdirect"
Synonym for "misdirect"
Verb Forms for "misdirect"
Rhyme for "misdirect"
Hypernym for "misdirect"