- To make or contour badly.
- to produce defectively or amiss.
- Formed unnaturally; misshapen or deformed.
- Miscreated; illegitimate; forged.
- to produce wrongly or poorly
- shape or kind or make defectively
- Formed unnaturally or illegitimately; deformed; monstrous; spurious.
- To create faultily; develop erroneously; mar or render monstrous when you look at the generating.
- Definition for "miscreate"
- Sentence for "miscreate"
- “Refudiate”: how to miscreate a word…
- View More
- Synonym for "miscreate"
- Verb Forms for "miscreate"
- Hypernym for "miscreate"