- To count (something) wrongly; miscalculate.
- to help make an incorrect count.
- An inaccurate matter.
- An erroneous counting.
- An erroneous matter of ballots cast in an election.
- An erroneous counting or numbering.
- an inaccurate matter
- To incorrectly count or accumulate
- To count mistakenly.
- count wrongly
- To count erroneously; blunder in counting.
- To account incorrectly; misjudge or misconstrue.
- to create a false reckoning.
Sentence for "miscount"
- There apparently was a miscount, by…
Verb Forms for "miscount"
Rhyme for "miscount"
Hypernym for "miscount"