- An inaccurate description, explanation, or report; a misunderstanding.
- Grammar A faulty building, specifically of a sentence or clause.
- a misunderstanding or misinterpretation caused by making use of the wrong concept of a word which has had several definitions
- an ungrammatical expression
- Erroneous building; wrong explanation.
- The work of misconstruing; wrong interpretation; a mistaking of the true meaning.
- a type of misinterpretation caused by putting an incorrect building on words or activities (often deliberately)
- an ungrammatical constituent
Sentence for "misconstruction"
- The term misconstruction was used by…
Synonym for "misconstruction"
Hypernym for "misconstruction"
Same Context for "misconstruction"