- various things or written works collected collectively.
- an accumulation of miscellaneous things; issues of varied types.
- A miscellaneous collection of different things; a miscellany.
- Plural type of miscellaneum.
- a group containing a number of sorts of things
- an accumulation of various issues of any sort; especially, an accumulation miscellaneous literary compositions; miscellanies.
Sentence for "miscellanea"
- But I should misinform you grossly…
Hyponym for "miscellanea"
Hypernym for "miscellanea"
Same Context for "miscellanea"