- The premature expulsion of a nonviable fetus from uterus. Also called natural abortion.
- Bad management; mismanagement.
- failing of administration or management: a miscarriage of justice.
- Unfortunate event or problem of an undertaking; failure to realize a proper or desired result or attain a destination.
- Ill conduct; evil or incorrect behavior.
- The work of taking forth a young child before the time its viable; a premature delivery, causing death of the fetus; natural abortion.
- A going wrong; failure of a purposed result; untoward occasion; mischance: as. the criminal escaped by miscarriage of justice.
- an incorrect or perverse course, as of conduct; inappropriate action or behavior; misdemeanor.
- In pathology, the work of miscarrying (see miscarry, v. i., 3); correctly, untimely distribution prior to the twenty-eighth few days of pregnancy. See abortion, 1.
- a natural lack of these products of conception
- failure of an agenda
- Definition for "miscarriage"
- The premature expulsion of a nonviable fetus from…
- View More
- Sentence for "miscarriage"
- Congressman John Conyers, the chairman of…
- View More
- Synonym for "miscarriage"
- Phrases for "miscarriage"
- Rhyme for "miscarriage"
- Hypernym for "miscarriage"
- Same Context for "miscarriage"
- Urban Dictionary for "miscarriage"