- To phone by an incorrect name.
- To call by an incorrect title; to call improperly.
- To call by a negative title; to abuse.
- To phone (some one) bad brands; to insult, abuse.
- To phone (one thing) by the incorrect name.
- assign in incorrect title to
- To call by a wrong name; name improperly.
- to provide an unworthy name or personality to; berate; revile.
- Synonyms To misname; misterm.
Sentence for "miscall"
Synonym for "miscall"
Verb Forms for "miscall"
Hypernym for "miscall"
Same Context for "miscall"