- A substance that triggers constriction of pupil of the attention.
- Any medication which causes miosis.
- a drug which causes miosis (constriction of this student of this eye)
- Characterized by, concerning, or causing miosis.
- Causing miosis (the constriction associated with student of the eye) or meiosis.
- of or associated with or causing constriction of the student of the attention
- Noting or characterizing the phase in the life-history of an organism at which miosis or decrease takes place. Farmer and
Sentence for "miotic"
- Miochol®-E is an injectable miotic pharmaceutical…
Antonym for "miotic"
Hypernym for "miotic"