- The minimum number of ten adult Jews or, one of the Orthodox, Jewish males necessary for a communal spiritual solution.
- The minimum range ten adult Jews needed for a communal spiritual solution.
- A quorum, or number needed, for performing general public worship.
- In Jewish usage, count; number; especially, how many ten men above thirteen years old needed for general public worship alongside religious practices inside synagogue.
- the quorum needed by Jewish law become current for general public worship (at the least ten guys over thirteen years)
Sentence for "minyan"
Hypernym for "minyan"
Same Context for "minyan"
Variant for "minyan"
Urban Dictionary for "minyan"