- The art or profession of a minstrel.
- A troupe of minstrels.
- Ballads and lyrics sung by minstrels.
- The music and other art and craft of a minstrel.
- a small grouping of minstrels.
- Any similar contemporary team carrying out track and verse.
- an accumulation of minstrel ballads.
- The arts and occupation of minstrels; the performing and playing of a minstrel.
- music devices.
- A collective human anatomy of minstrels, or artists; in addition, a collective body of minstrels' songs.
- The art or career of minstrels; performing and playing in the way of a minstrel; lyrical song and music.
- An assemblage or company of minstrels; a body of singers and people.
- an accumulation of tools employed by minstrels.
- A collection or human anatomy of lyrical songs and ballad poetry, such were sung by minstrels: as, Scott's “Minstrelsy for the Scottish Border.”
- ballads sung by minstrels
- the skill of a minstrel
- a troupe of minstrels
Sentence for "minstrelsy"
- Further, Weigel's invocation of "minstrelsy" rankles.
Hypernym for "minstrelsy"
Same Context for "minstrelsy"
Urban Dictionary for "minstrelsy"
- Minstrel performance ended up being one…