- Archaic an extremely small delicate animal.
- a new individual, specially a lady.
- a tiny or insignificant individual, thing or quantity.
- slightly darling; a popular; a minion.
- somewhat pin.
- an excellent mincing lass.
- A pin of the littlest type. Also called minifer-pin. Halliwell.
- The second measurements of splints used in making matches.
- A small type of gut-string previously utilized in the lute and viol, as well as other various other stringed devices: it was properly the treble string of a lute or fiddle.
- Diminutive or small.
- Small; diminutive.
- tiny; fine; delicate; dainty.
Sentence for "minikin"
Synonym for "minikin"
Same Context for "minikin"
Urban Dictionary for "minikin"