- Of or concerning the color of red lead or vermilion; painted with vermilion.
- Of or with respect to the colour of red-lead or vermilion; painted with vermilion.
- To decorate or tinge with red lead or vermilion; in addition, to enhance with letters, or the want, painted red, whilst the page of a manuscript.
- To decorate or tinge with or much like minium.
- for the colour of minium.
- paint with red lead or vermilion
- decorate (manuscripts) with letters painted purple
Sentence for "miniate"
- This method of harmonizing all the…
Hypernym for "miniate"
Form for "miniate"