- people specialist in mineralogy.
- One versed in mineralogy; one dedicated to the study of nutrients.
- A carrier shell (Phorus).
- person who is versed when you look at the research of minerals, or one that treats or discourses for the properties of mineral systems.
- In conchology, a conchologist or carrier-shell; any member of the family Xenophoridæ (or Phoridæ). See cut-under carrier-shell.
- a scientist competed in mineralogy
Sentence for "mineralogist"
- Köchel was a botanist and mineralogist…
Rhyme for "mineralogist"
Hypernym for "mineralogist"
Same Context for "mineralogist"