- Naturally occurring or prepared liquid that contains mixed mineral salts, elements, or gases, usually used therapeutically.
- liquid, containing mixed nutrients, that has been addressed in virtually any of several methods (filtering, aerating etc) before becoming bottled; used either therapeutically or away from inclination.
- waters which are therefore impregnated with foreign components, such as for instance gaseous, sulphureous, and saline substances, on let them have medicinal properties, or a specific taste or heat.
- water normally or artificially impregnated with mineral salts or gasses; usually effervescent; often made use of therapeutically
Definition for "mineral water"
- Naturally occurring or prepared liquid that contains mixed…
Hyponym for "mineral water"
Hypernym for "mineral water"