- An act or variety of acts of calculated emotional manipulation, especially in purchase to confuse or intimidate. Often utilized in the plural.
- An activity providing you with entertainment and challenges the intellect.
- an endeavor at psychological manipulation against somebody, being confuse them.
- any online game made to work out the intellect
- deliberate activities of calculated emotional manipulation meant to intimidate or confuse (usually for competitive advantage)
Hypernym for "mind game"
Cross Reference for "mind game"