- Minced meat; meat chopped really fine; an assortment of boiled beef, suet, oranges, etc., sliced extremely fine, to which spices and raisins tend to be included; -- used in making mince-pie.
- Meat chopped little; ergo, such a thing chopped or broken into little pieces, literally or figuratively.
- the materials that mince-pies are formulated. Also known as minced animal meat and mince.
- spiced mixture of chopped raisins and oranges as well as other components with or without meat
Sentence for "mince-meat"
- Franken asked if the word "privacy"…
Hypernym for "mince-meat"
Same Context for "mince-meat"