- A pie, usually supported around the holiday season, having a filling of mincemeat (within the nice feeling) and sometimes also containing alcohol or any other components.
- Eye, usually in plural type.
- A pie fashioned with minced beef, fruit, etc. This has long been especially connected with Christmas festivities among English-speaking peoples. Also called minced pie.
- cake containing mincemeat
- A pie made of mince-meat.
Sentence for "mince pie"
Hypernym for "mince pie"
Same Context for "mince pie"
Urban Dictionary for "mince pie"