- The fast-moving stream of liquid that drives a mill wheel.
- The station when it comes to water that drives a mill wheel. Also referred to as millrun.
- alternate form of mill race.
- the canal where water is communicated to a mill wheel, or perhaps the present of liquid which drives the wheel.
- a channel from a millpond to a millwheel, to present the water current that converts the millwheel.
- The current of liquid that drives a mill-wheel, and/or station in which it flows through the dam towards mill.
- a channel for the water present that converts a millwheel
- Definition for "millrace"
- The fast-moving stream of liquid that drives a…
- View More
- Sentence for "millrace"
- Synonym for "millrace"
- Hypernym for "millrace"
- Same Context for "millrace"