- A pond formed by a milldam.
- A pond or reservoir created by damming a river or supply so that you can offer a reliable way to obtain water for a millrace
- a pond that supplies water for a mill.
- a pond created by damming a stream to offer a head of liquid to turn a mill wheel.
- A pond or reservoir of liquid for usage in operating a mill-wheel.
- a pond formed by damming a stream to give you a head of water to turn a mill wheel
- Definition for "millpond"
- Sentence for "millpond"
- Young Benjamin Franklin tried hard to…
- View More
- Hypernym for "millpond"
- Cross Reference for "millpond"
- Same Context for "millpond"