- A unit of size equal to one thousandth (10-3) of a micrometer or one billionth (10-9) of a meter.
- a product of length corresponding to one thousandth of a micron
- The thousandth section of a micron or the millionth section of a millimeter; -- a unit of size used in measuring light waves, etc.
- A unit of length (μμ) corresponding to 10 Ångström devices, .001 microns, or .000001 millimeters: often used in microscopy or in stating wave-lengths of light.
- a metric product of length corresponding to one billionth of a meter
- Definition for "millimicron"
- A unit of size equal to one thousandth…
- View More
- Sentence for "millimicron"
- Synonym for "millimicron"
- Hypernym for "millimicron"