- concerning or establishing the length of an old Roman mile, which equaled 1,000 paces.
- Of or pertaining to a mile, or even to distance by miles; denoting a mile or kilometers.
- A milestone.
- A milestone; specifically, a stone or line put up to create a place of deviation in measuring distances.
- with respect to the ancient Roman mile of a thousand paces or five thousand Roman feet; marking a mile.
- Definition for "milliary"
- concerning or establishing the length of an old…
- View More
- Sentence for "milliary"
- Synonym for "milliary"