- Any of several little freshwater sculpins associated with genus Cottus, specially C. gobio, within European countries and North America and achieving a sizable spiny mind and spiny fins.
- European bullhead.
- a little bird, due to the fact gold-crest, chiff-chaff, and long-tailed tit.
- A fish, Cottus gobio, of the family members Cottidæ.
- Any fresh-water sculpin for the genus Uranidea; among the little star-gazers, which there are many species, as U. richardsoni.
- The bib (a fish), Gadus luscus.
- The golden-crested wren, Regulus cristatus; the thumb-bird.
- The willow-warbler, Phylloscopus trochilus.
- small freshwater sculpin of Europe and united states
Definition for "miller's thumb"
- Any of several little freshwater sculpins associated with…
Hypernym for "miller's thumb"