- Of or concerning a thousand, specially to 1000 years; millenarian.
- Of or concerning the doctrine associated with millennium; millenarian.
- Of or regarding millenarians.
- Of, related to a lot of, especially to a thousand many years
- Of or with respect to a millennium; millenarian
- Consisting of a lot of; millennial.
- concerning or composed of 1000
- of or regarding the doctrine for the millennium
- A sum or total of one thousand, particularly one thousand many years.
- A millenarian.
- the area of one thousand many years; a millennium; in addition, a millenarian.
- An aggregate of a thousand; particularly, a time period of 1000 years; in a restricted sense, the millennium.
- A commander or leader of 1000 men.
- one that needs the millennium. See millenarian.
- A thousandth anniversary; a celebration of a meeting that had occurred 1000 many years prior to.
- a sum or aggregate of 1 thousand (especially one thousand years)
- the 1000th anniversary (or even the celebration from it)
- a span of 1000 many years
- composed of or pertaining to one thousand, specifically a lot of years; in a restricted good sense, of or related to the millennium.
- Definition for "millenary"
- Of or concerning a thousand, specially to 1000…
- View More
- Sentence for "millenary"
- In turn, they corrupted themselves and…
- View More
- Synonym for "millenary"
- Hypernym for "millenary"
- Cross Reference for "millenary"
- Variant for "millenary"