- A dam constructed across a stream to increase water degree so your overflow need adequate capacity to switch a mill wheel.
- A dam constructed across a river or stream being produce a millpond.
- A dam or mound to impair a water course, and improve the water to a height adequate to turn a mill wheel.
- A dam built to check out the circulation of a stream and result in the liquid to rise until a sufficient mind was acquired to furnish the ability necessary for switching a mill-wheel.
- A mill-pond.
- dam to make a millpond to give you power for a water mill
- Definition for "milldam"
- A dam constructed across a stream to increase…
- View More
- Sentence for "milldam"
- Hypernym for "milldam"
- Same Context for "milldam"