- a dairy cow
- a person who, or a machine which, milks
- a conservative poker player whom only increases the stakes on a great hand
- person who milks; also, a mechanical equipment for milking cattle.
- A cow or other animal that gives milk.
- One who milks.
- An apparatus for milking cattle mechanically.
- A cow or other animal that gives milk: generally with a qualifying term.
- cattle which are reared for his or her milk
Sentence for "milker"
- The cadence of an efficient milker…
Same Context for "milker"
Urban Dictionary for "milker"
- Noun / milk-rA little container for…