Definition for "milk vetch"
- any one of different flowers for the genus…
Hyponym for "milk vetch"
Hypernym for "milk vetch"
- any one of different flowers for the genus Astragalus, having pinnate, ingredient leaves and clusters of purple, white, or yellowish blossoms.
- A plant associated with the genus Astragalus⟩: so-called from a belief that these plants increased the release of milk in goats feeding upon them.
- A plant of every one of several three genera Phaca, Orophaca, and Homalobus, closely regarding Astragalus and previously contained in that genus.
- some of various flowers of the genus Astragalus
- any one of different flowers for the genus Astragalus
- A leguminous natural herb (Astragalus glycyphyllos) of European countries and Asia, likely to raise the release of milk in goats.